Why We Just Love "Good Morning" Texts

Good Morning Text - You're Beautiful

I'm personally not the biggest fan of texting too much with my significant other... way too many possibilities of misunderstandings! 

The only times my husband and I text during the day is to check up on dinner plans, remind each other of important appointments, and maybe to ask for small favors. Still, it always does put a smile on my face when I receive a "Good Morning" text from him. 

My husband usually has to get up around 2 hours before me, and he is kind enough not to wake me up (very dangerous!) and let me sleep. Receiving a text from him during the morning really makes my day!

My husband wishing me a great day and thinking about me during his stressful day just makes me really happy and instantly enlightens my mood. It's such a romantic way, even after all this time of being together, to show me that he cares for me. 

If you are not living together, a random text in the morning can show you that you are the first thing he thinks about after waking up. 

I think it's the little and random ways of telling person that you love him that can make a difference in a relationship and keep the spark alive. You don't have to come up with a grand gesture to show your love and appreciation for your sweetheart - little and unexpected things can strengthen you relationship, whether you have been dating for a couple of weeks or many years. 

Show your loved one that you don't take him/her for granted by doing something thoughtful every day. How about sending a sweet "good morning" text to show that the person you love is always on your mind?


Sweet Good Morning Text




Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin

No comments

Back to Top