Want It Wednesday - Swimwear




Even though summer is slowly coming to an end (it's already August!), I'm still on the look out for the perfect bikini for our Caribbean vacation in September. I'm totally obsessed with bold colors and for the first time I'm seriously considering buying a one piece - they have become so much cuter over the time, right? Here are six of my favorites styles so far and I'm especially in love with #8 (isn't the watercolor design just lovely?).

1. Allbuy

2. Victoria's Secret

3. River Island

4. River Island

5. H&M

6. Topshop


Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin

2 comments

  1. I LOVE number6 from topshop! It's soooo pretty
    http://brightdreamerz.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I love the high waisted bottoms and the design!

      Delete

Back to Top