DIY: Beautiful and Easy Paper Plate Cookie Baskets

paper plate cookie container - easy diy crafts paper plates cookies baked goods

I love easy DIY's that you can put together in only a couple of minutes and that don't need much preparation!

Over the month of December, I baked a lot of cookies (check out my recipe for high altitude cookies here) for friends, family and my husbands work place. I usually give away my cookies and other baked goods in Tupperware (which will never be returned) or stacked on paper plate (which looks kind of cheap). 

Until I found a tutorial for these little cookie baskets - made of paper plates (yes, paper plates!). All you need is some tape, ribbons and about 5 minutes of your time - and you never have to give away your cookies in Tupperware. 

paper plate cookie container - easy diy crafts paper plates cookies baked goods

Let's get started! Grab your paper plate, cut along the dotted lines seen in the second picture below, fold along the lines as seen in the third photo and then tape the ends together. Last step: decorate your basket with ribbons and fill with cookies. 


paper plate cookie container - easy diy crafts paper plates cookies baked goods



No comments

Back to Top